The Low Down on Vape Pens – The What, Who and Why
If you’re interested in using vape pens, there are a few questions you may have; like “What are vape pens exactly?” “Who are vape pens designed for?” and “Why would a vape pen be a good buy for me?” Look below for the answers to these commonly asked questions.
What are Vape Pens?
Vape pens are portable hand-held vaporizers designed to vaporize plant materials and essential oils. These pens use a battery to heat a coil which turns the plant material or essential oils into vapor for the user to inhale. Although vape pens come in all different shapes and sizes, there are only 3 different types of pens. Those are…
- Dry Herb Vape Pens – Designed for use with dry herbs like dried tobacco leaf.
- Oil/Wax Vape Pens – These pens are designed to be used with essential oils.
- eTobacco Juice Vape Pens – These pens are specifically designed for use with eTobacco juice (Available at your local pipe and tobacco store).
Who Are Vape Pens Designed For?
Vape pens are designed for use by consumers over 18 years old who are not pregnant and do not have heart problems. They provide users a great way to smoke in places where cigarette smoking is traditionally not allowed. Also, because there are great health benefits when vaporizing in comparison to smoking, many consumers are using them as a way to quit smoking cigarettes (Vape pens are not approved by the FDA as a medical device or means to quit smoking).
Why Would I Want To Use A Vape Pen?
If you’re a smoker, switching to a vape pen could be a great move for you. There are two main reasons for this. Here are those reasons…
- A Healthier Option – Cigarette and other smoke contains up to 88% carcinogenic material. This means that when you smoke, you only receive 12% of the active ingredients that you’re looking for. On the other hand, vape pens are 95% efficient and lead the user to inhaling very little by way of carcinogenic material.
- Freely Smoke Anywhere – When you’re in the airport and you get the urge to have a cigarette, you can’t just walk out, you could miss your flight. There are tons of instances where the urge may arise, but you’re forced to deal with it anyway you know how. Vape pens are widely accepted in public places. So, this is no longer a problem when you make the switch!